At Emissions Services Unlimited, we handle the repairs that you need to get your diesel vehicle back on the road. Whether you're looking for Diesel Emissions, Emissions parts, DPS service, Fuel Injector Testing, and everything in between, we're ready and able to handle your diesel repairs in Fountain Valley, CA. We specialize in repairing, installing, servicing ALL Diesel Emissions System both RETROFIT and OEM Emissions Systems!
We can repair or service nearly all Diesel Aftertreatment Systems and Engines including Caterpillar (CAT), Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack, Volvo, Hino, Isuzu, DuraMax, Ford, and More. We can Calibrate Engine ECU's to make your Aftertreatment Exhaust System (DPF and SCR) work better than ever before! Our ability to get to ROOT CAUSE of the problem is exceptional! We can reprogram the ECU to get the truck to run much better based on how you drive your truck, as well and many other features.
We can provide Full Fuel Injector Testing (Spray Pattern, Fuel Flow, Fuel Return, Spill Valve, Relief Valve, Cracking Pressure, etc), starting at ONLY $25 per FUEL INJECTOR, with as quick at 48-hour turn around time
We are more than just a DPF cleaning company, we are the industry leader in DPF & Diesel fleet services, saving our customers thousands in unscheduled downtime. We offer a large inventory of items, tools, and accessories. This ensures you don't need to shop for everyone when you need a particular tool or piece. Additionally, we offer same-day shipping for certain items and to certain locations.
Standard Process for Emissions Test, Install, Repair:
- Truck In
- Diagnostic Test
- Confirm the REPAIR NEEDS and what MAINTENANCE NEEDS are due (based on truck MILES/HOURS)
- Discuss both MAINTENANCE and REPAIR options with customer
- Proceed with customer approved Repairs/Maintenance
- Inform customer of any additional issues found, or repair/maintenance items that they should consider
- Proceed with ALL remaining repairs/maintenance still remaining
- Finish repairs/maintenance, TEST DRIVE the truck to confirm repairs
- Truck ready for pick up, and Invoice. Work with customer on any TRAINING NEEDS for the customer (ReProgramming ECU to match truck operation to truck daily operation and business use to save Fuel Economy and Reduce Emissions Maintenance needs)
Have a question about our services? Give us a call today at (714) 742-1270 or contact us by using the form below.